Out of stock
The 20-inch kids’ hybrid bike, has been carefully designed to help maximise the lifetime of the bike for a growing child. It is the ideal multi-purpose bike for 5 to 8-year-olds with an average inside leg of 53cm.
The handlebars can be lowered or raised within a range of 40mm and adjusting the seat height is easy to do at home with the quick release system. This means a Frog Bike will grow with your child making it a great investment.
The bike also offers a lower bottom bracket position to ensure a safer riding position with feet closer to the ground, whilst allowing for a greater leg-length range to be accommodated. An additional 10mm spacer is placed above the handlebar stem to give the option to raise the handlebars higher as your child grows.
Designed and built in Great Britain, our hybrid bikes are perfect for roads, pavements, towpaths and forest trails. They come with mudguards and the option to attach a pannier rack to the frame, for ease of transporting school books and sports kits.
Our bikes inspire children to ride. From their lightweight child-specific frame that is easy to handle and manoeuvre, to the brakes that are specifically designed for small hands to grab, this all results in a confident bike rider who will jump at every opportunity to get out on their bike exploring.
Wheel Size: 20″ inch
Colour: Electric Blue
Why buy a Frog 53?
– Lightweight and sturdy frame, which makes the bike easy to manoeuvre
– The total weight of the bike including pedals is 8.15kg, which is 400g lighter than its predecessor
– Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers. Better control means improved confidence for young riders
– FrogFitTechnology® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifters with short lever travel and ultraslick cabling make changing gear and undulating rides a breeze
– Patented Frog cranks maintain a low Q-Factor (the distance between the pedals) for easier pedalling. A reduced distance between the pedals allows for maximum leverage on the pedals increasing efficiency
– Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment as they grow
– Free 5-year warranty on frame and forks
– Reflectors, mudguard and bell included
Get in contact today for more information or to check stock. Or pop in and see the bike for yourself and we’ll be happy to help. We are open Monday –
CycleScheme is an employee benefit that saves you 25-39% on a bike and accessories. You pay nothing upfront and the payments are taken tax efficiently from your salary by your employer.
Use our cost calculator to see how much money you could save on your new bike.