1 in stock
The First Pedal 47 has been carefully designed to help maximise the lifetime of the bike for a growing child. It is the ideal first pedal bike for 4 to 6-year-olds with an average inside leg of 47cm.
The Frog 47 offers a super lightweight frame, for ease of handling, weighing just 6.75kg. It is one of the lightest 18” kids’ bikes on the market.
The bike offers a low bottom bracket position to ensure a safer riding position, whilst allowing for a greater leg-length range to be accommodated, perfect for growing children. There is also a 10mm spacer above the handlebar stem to give the option to raise the handlebars higher as your child grows.
The Frog 47 is built using the same high-quality components as all other Frog bikes, including the patented narrow q-factor crank, to make riding for children more efficient and comfortable.
Our lightweight bikes are a great confidence booster because of their ergonomic design, but if your child hasn’t mastered the art of pedalling just yet, the bike can also be used as a balance bike for a taller child by simply removing the pedals.
Wheel Size: 18″ inch
Colour: Electric Blue
Why buy a Frog 47?
– Super lightweight sturdy frame making it easy for your child to handle and manoeuvre and easy for you to carry
– Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers, allowing for better control and greater confidence for young riders
– Patented Frog cranks that reduce the distance between the pedals, increasing efficiency and comfort for easier pedalling
– The handlebars can be lowered or raised within a range of 40mm
– Free 5-year warranty on frame and forks
– Reflectors, mudguard and bell included
Get in contact today for more information or to check stock. Or pop in and see the bike for yourself and we’ll be happy to help. We are open Monday –
CycleScheme is an employee benefit that saves you 25-39% on a bike and accessories. You pay nothing upfront and the payments are taken tax efficiently from your salary by your employer.
Use our cost calculator to see how much money you could save on your new bike.